- By day
Menopause (OL01) Menopause: life style care and HRT for quality of life and health protection
- Andrea Genazzani Menopause: life style care and HRT for quality of life and health protection
Pregnancy (KL01) The obese pregnancy patient – an overview and management of labour
- Dan Farine The obese pregnancy patient – an overview and management of labour
Oncology (KL02) Screening for gynecological malignancies
- Joseph Schenker Screening for gynecological malignancies
Gynecological and Reproductive Endocrinology (KL03) Hormonophobia – a threat to women health
- Johannes Bitzer Hormonophobia – a threat to women health
Urogynecology + Surgery (KL04) Surgical theraphy of urinary incontinence and prolapse
- Heinz Koelbl Surgical theraphy of urinary incontinence and prolapse
Gynecological and Reproductive Endocrinology (KL05) Estetrol, the first NEST with unique activity profile: new opportunities in Women’s Healthcare
- J Michel Foidart ESTETROL , the first NEST with unique activity profile : new opportunities in Women’s healthcare
Oncology (KL06) Targeted therapies in gynecological oncology
- Christian Singer Targeted therapies in gynecological oncology
Pregnancy Medicalization of pregnancy – Where are we heading?
- Yves Ville Medicalization of pregnancy – Where are we heading ?
Oncology (SYMP01) Fertility preservation in cancer patients
- Claus Y. Andersen Outlook for ovarian tissue freezing in a gynaecological context
- Ana Teresa Almeida Santos Bridging the gap between oncologists and reproductive endocrinologists
- Marie-Madeleine Dolmans From ovarian tissue reimplantation to the artificial ovary
- Chiara Benedetto Mothers beyond cancer: a model to be shared
Fertility and ART (SYMP02) Deferred embryo transfer
- Peter Humaidan Indications
- Carlos Dosouto Freeze all for all
- Pedro N. Barri Uterine preparation for delayed embryo transfer
Fertility and ART (SYMP03) Why women waits so long and how to face ?
- Ronit Kochman Fertility alert – a wake-up call
- Joelle Belaisch Allart Why do they wait ?
- Antonio Pellicer Is preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidies (PGT-A) the solution ?
Fertility and ART (SYMP04) Early reproductive aging: the role of genetic and epigenetic factors
- Felix Day The role of GWAS
- Sven Skouby Translational medicine in reproductive aging
- Michael Feichtinger Genetic variants in women with premature ovarian failure and poor ovarian response – a step towards preventive medicine ?
Fertility and ART (SYMP05) OOCYTE quality in PCO and Endometriosis: is there a problem?
- Basil Tarlatzis Polycystic ovary
- Bart Fauser PCOS, infertility care, pregnancy complications and children outcome
- Paolo G. Artini Is the oocyte quality affected by endometriosis ?
- Wilfried Feichtinger Is there an influence of endometriotic cysts on oocyte quality?
Sexuality; Fertility and ART (SYMP06) Sexual and Reproductive health care – a forgotten part of obstetrics and gynecology
- Johannes Bitzer The quality of SRH care across Europe and beyond
- Gabriele Merki What can European societies contribute
- Rossella Nappi How to prevent sexual dysfunction across reproductive life span
- Stefano Luisi Endometriosis and dyspareunia: interaction between medical and surgical therapies
Menopause; Pregnancy (SYMP07) Stem cells in reproductive medicine
- Wolfgang Holzgreve Fetal stem cells in the maternal system. Clinical use and significance
- Antonio Pellicer Ovarian rejuvenation: awakening follicles in POI patients
- Johannes Huber Prevention of ageing ovaries. Menopause reversal as a viable option
Pregnancy (SYMP08) Preeclampsia screening and management
- Stefan Verlohren The use of biomarkers to better predict and diagnose preeclampsia
- Pavel Calda Preeclampsia screening and management two years after the ASPRE study
- Harald Zeisler sFlt-1/PlGF-ratio: a milestone in the management of preeclampsia
- Enrico Ferrazzi Maternal hemodinamcs in hipertensive disordes of pregnancy
Sexuality (SYMP09) Transgender
- Stefan Riedl Management of transgender adolescents
- Juergen Schaff Modern concept of genital surgery in transgender treatment MtF and FtM
- Michael van Trotsenburg Gender incongruence and fertility options
Pregnancy (SYMP10) Abnormally Invasive Placenta (AIP)
- Braun Thorsten Epidemiology and pathophysiology of AIP
- Frederic Chantraine US and MRI diagnostics
- Olivier Morel Conservative management in AIP
- Martin Langer Operative treatment in Abnormally Invasive Placenta
Menopause (SYMP11) Menopause in the context of healthy female aging
- Ewald Boschitsch The role of MHT in fracture prevention
- John Stevenson Cardiovascular prevention
- Andrea Genazzani The brain: a menopause vulnerable organ
- Rossella Nappi Sex and quality of life
Menopause (SYMP12) Menopause: individualized therapies for specific goals
- Nick Panay Premature Ovarian Insufficiency
- Alfred Mueck Main criteria for the choice of progestogens in HRT
- Mark Brincat Menopause, ERT and connective tissue changes
- Martin Birkhaeuser Tibolone – still an option?
Urogynecology + Surgery; Gynecological and Reproductive Endocrinology (SYMP13) Supplements -facts & myths
- Andrea Genazzani DHEA
- Mark Brincat Vitamine D
- Alessandro Genazzani Inositol
- Christian Egarter Isoflavones
Gynecological and Reproductive Endocrinology (SYMP14) Endocrine disruptors & Women Health
- Charles Sultan The fetus , a target for endocrine disruptors
- Andrzej Milewicz Bisphenol A and PCOS
- Phillipe Bouchard Endocrine disruptors and cancer
Gynecological and Reproductive Endocrinology (SYMP15) Metabolic disorders and Women Health
- Alessandro Genazzani PCOS from adolescence to climacterium
- Andrzej Milewicz Obesity and reproduction
- Sven Skouby Menopause and metabolic disorders
- Blazej Meczekalski Metabolic profile of patients with Premature Ovarian Insufficiency
- Michelle Nisolle What kind of surgical procedures for pelvic pain ?
- Nathalie Chabbert-Buffet What is the place of medical treatment
- Leila Adamyan Limits of surgical and alternative therapies according to the age and needs of patients
- Stefano Angioni What kind of approach for infertility ?
Gynecological and Reproductive Endocrinology (SYMP17) Contracedption
- Gabriele Merki Progestogen only contraception and depression
- David Serfaty Current and future vaginal contraceptives
- Christian Egarter LARC methods of contraception
- Ali Kubba Contraception in the peri-menopause
Oncology (SYMP18) Management of hereditary breast and ovarian cancer
- Judith Balmana Genetic background and prevalence of BRCA1 and 2 mutations
- Christian Singer Prophylactic surgery and early cancer detection in mutation carriers
- Kerstin Rhiem Synthetic lethality and PARP Inhibitors in breast and ovarian cancer
- Nicoletta Biglia Tailored surgery for breast cancer in BRCA carriers
Oncology (SYMP19) Endocrine therapies in breast cancer – an update
- Florentia Peintinger Optimal duration of endocrine therapy in breast cancer
- Alfred Mueck Membrane-bound Hormone Receptors for prediction of breast cancer risk
- Olivia Pagani Endocrine therapy in the premenopausal breast cancer
- Christian Jackisch Overcoming resistance in endocrine-responsive advanced breast cancer
Oncology (SYMP20) Vaccine for cervical cancer prevention
- Elmar Joura The nonavalent HPV vaccine: a scientific achievement and a protection for future generations
- Jean Gondry Cervical dysplasia and low and high degree lesions in the vaccine’s era
- Franco Borruto Shadows and lights of anti HPV vaccination
- David Vasquez Awad HPV vaccine and misinformation: Colombian experience
Urogynecology + Surgery (SYMP21) Advances in laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery
- Stefano Angioni What are the real indications of single port laparoscopy today?
- Horace Roman Endometriosis surgery and preservation of fertility, what surgeons should know
- Angelos Daniilidis The role of tubal surgery in the era of ART
- Liselotte Mettler Clinical anatomy for hysterectomies
Urogynecology + Surgery; Gynecological and Reproductive Endocrinology; Pregnancy (SYMP22) Adolescent gynecology
- Charles Sultan Endocrine and gynecological consequences of adolescent obesity
- Michelle Nisolle Laparoscopic surgery for adolescent müllerian anomalies
- George Creatsas How to reduce repeat abortions and repeat births in adolescents and young women?
- Sophie Christine-Maitre What is known about pregnancies and Turner syndrome ?
Meet the Experts
Fertility and ART (MTE01) Female reproductive organs microbiomas
- Gary Ventolini Recent findings in vaginal microbioma and their clinical implications
- Inmaculada Moreno Upper genital tract microbiome in reproduction, does it matter ?
Oncology (MTE02) Gynecological oncology: the ovarian cancer
- Pier Luigi Benedetti Panici Ultra-radical surgery in ovarian cancer: lights and shadows
- Alexander Reinthaller Update of surgical treatment in recurrent ovarian cancer
Urogynecology + Surgery (MTE03) Urogynecology- the future of prolapse surgery: is mini-invasive surgery a game changer?
- Tommaso Simoncini Why is robotic surgery attractive to perform sacrocolpopexy ?
- Nikolaus Veit-Rubin Are there laparoscopic alternatives to sacrocolpopexy to treat advanced pelvic organ prolapse ?
Fertility and ART (MTE04) Recent developments in ovarian stimulation for IVF
- Basil Tarlatzis Ovarian stimulation for IVF in poor responders: what is the evidence
- Georg Griesinger Luteal phase supplementation revisited
Scientific Society Symposium
Symposium of The Argentina Society of Gynecological Endocrinology and Reproductive (organized by Sociedad Argentina de Endocrinología Ginecológica y Reproductiva(SAEGRE)
Chairperson/s: Manuel Noelting
- Sandra Demayo Mood disorders in PCOS: “An overlooked issue”
- Adriana Monastero Breast cancer and stress what comes first… “The egg or the chicken”
- Karina Tozzi Endocrine disrupting chemicals and reproductive disorders “The enemy is among us”