Thank you, we received lots of abstracts
The abstract submission is now closed.
- Results of abstract evaluation are available in your profile area.
- Authors of accepted abstracts pay 400€ on the registration fee.
The abstract submission is closed. Only invited speakers may submit an abstract
- Abstract’s submission deadline for Oral Presentation is 31 July 20191 January 1970.
- Abstract’s submission deadline for Posters is 19 August 2019.
- Presenting authors of accepted abstracts for Oral Presentation will be notified by 5 August 2019 whether their abstract is accepted.
- Presenting authors of accepted abstracts for Posters will be notified by 29 August 2019 whether their abstract is accepted.
- Speakers whose abstracts have been accepted must register for the Congress and pay the 400€ registration fee before 2 September 2019.
Failure to do so will result in exclusion from the Scientific Program.
How should I write my abstract?
- The abstract must be divided into the following sections:
Objective, Methods, Result(s), Conclusions
The abstract cannot be longer than 2500 characters including spaces, and must be plain text: it is not possible to include tables and images, but you may insert data in the text of the abstract.
- Each person is allowed to submit a maximum of two abstracts on the congress’ topics as presenting author: one oral presentation and one poster or, alternatively, two posters. There is no limit to the number of abstracts submitted as co-author
- Abstracts can only be submitted using the on-line form. Abstracts submitted via email or fax are automatically discarded.
- Once submitted and accepted, abstract cannot be modified in any of its parts (authors, content and title).
The abstract submission is closed, only invited speakers can upload their abstract
Submit your abstract
LIST OF TOPICS
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Fertility Preservation
- Genetics And Genomics
- Genital Microbioma
- Genito Urinary Syndrome
- Gynecological Endocrinology
- Gynecological Oncology
- Gynecological Surgery
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Polycystic Ovary
- Prenatal Diagnosis
- Stem Cells