Call for abstracts!
- Be involved, present your abstract at the Congress!
- Take advantage of the special rate: authors of accepted abstracts pay 400€ saving up to 400€ on the registration fee.
- Abstract’s submission deadline for Oral Presentation is 18 July 2019.
- Abstract’s submission deadline for Posters is 19 August 2019.
- Presenting authors of accepted abstracts for Oral Presentation will be notified by 5 August 2019 whether their abstract is accepted.
- Presenting authors of accepted abstracts for Posters will be notified by 29 August 2019 whether their abstract is accepted.
- Speakers whose abstracts have been accepted must register for the Congress and pay the 400€ registration fee before 2 September 2019.
Failure to do so will result in exclusion from the Scientific Program.
How should I write my abstract?
- The abstract must be divided into the following sections:
Objective, Methods, Result(s), Conclusions
The abstract cannot be longer than 2500 characters including spaces, and must be plain text: it is not possible to include tables and images, but you may insert data in the text of the abstract.
- Each person is allowed to submit a maximum of two abstracts on the congress’ topics as presenting author: one oral presentation and one poster or, alternatively, two posters. There is no limit to the number of abstracts submitted as co-author
- Abstracts can only be submitted using the on-line form. Abstracts submitted via email or fax are automatically discarded.
- Once submitted and accepted, abstract cannot be modified in any of its parts (authors, content and title).
LIST OF TOPICS
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Fertility Preservation
- Genetics And Genomics
- Genital Microbioma
- Genito Urinary Syndrome
- Gynecological Endocrinology
- Gynecological Oncology
- Gynecological Surgery
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Polycystic Ovary
- Prenatal Diagnosis
- Stem Cells